mercredi 8 novembre 2017

Stamp To Share International Bloghop - Hearts come home.

Hello and welcome to November's bloghop from the Stamp To Share International ladies, you should have joined me from Barbara's blog, I loved what she made didn't you?
This month we had the choice of using the set 'Hearts Come Home' or 'Ready for Christmas' and I chose to use those cute little houses.

Bonjour et bienvenue au bloghop 'Stamp To Share International'. J'espère que vous êtes arrivés ici en direct du blog de la talentueuse  Barbara en Autriche. Pour Novembre on a eu le choix d'utiliser 'Prêts pour Noël' ou 'Ensemble à Noël' et j'ai choisi les maisons que je trouve sublime.

I have to admit that I had a problem with 'die lines' on my sky background. I nearly chose not to show this card but then I thought, no, it kind of gives it an extra affect and I can ask you all if you've already tried cutting out a background sky with the 'square stars die' and worked out how to avoid the lines showing up??? Maybe someone can throw a little light on the matter.

J'avoue que j'ai eu un léger souci avec les lignes laissé par le die étoiles et flocons dans le set. J'ai presque pas montré la carte mais je me suis dit que c'est pas si mal comme effet et que peut-être il y aura quelque'une qui peut me dire comment éviter ça dans le futur?



I used the new Stampin'Blends markers to colour in the windows etc., they're such fun to use. I was surprised to find my little jar of 'dazzling diamonds' was nearly empty, must rectify that this week, especially as the sparkly season is approaching. 

J'ai utilisé les nouveaux marqueurs 'Stampin'Blends' pour colorier le sapin et l’intérieur des maisons, je les trouve très facile à l'usage. Mon petit pot de 'diamonds resplendissants' a été presque vide, ça va pas vu que le saison d'ajouter ça partout aux réas est presque là!



To finish, a close up of the glitter (and those lines which I'm pretending are deliberate).

Et pour finir, en gros plan, les paillettes et mes lignes (qui ont été fait exprès, je vais me convaincre)!




Now it's time to go and see what the rest of the 'Stamp to Share' Designers have come up with for this week's challenge. I've seen a few of them already and you're in for a treat. Click the button below to Hop on over to Monica Gale's blog. 

Allez faire un hop chez Monica et suivre le petit chaîne, il y a des réas superbes, je vous promis, j'ai déjà vu quelques unes.........




If you get lost along the way, here is a list of our Design Team members:
Monica Gale - UK
Amy Koenders - USA
Rochelle Blok- Australia
Paula Dobson - New Zealand
Caroline Van der Straaten - Netherlands
Barbara Becker - Austria
Moira McIlroy - France (you are here).

2 commentaires:

stampwithamyk a dit…

So pretty! Love the colors and the little bit of sparkle. Perfectly created! :)

mamifa a dit…

Effectivement je pense comme toi: c'est un peu dommage de voir ces lignes. Mais il faudrait voir avec Stampin'up car c'est peut-être un défaut de ton set.
En tout cas, ta carte est magnifique.
Bises